We are looking for an Virtual Administrative Personal Assistant with a can do attitude to join our team. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for various duties throughout the company.This position requires enthusiasm, creativity, and demonstrated communication and proofreading skills. This is a full-time working from home job opportunity and anticipated to require around 5 hrs/day of your time every week.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
- Assist with the planning and coordination of a range of marketing support activities such as mailings, meetings and special events.
- Preparing presentations, reports using PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Special projects requiring online research and compilation of data.
- Language editing, proofread and format proposals and documents.
- Manage calendars. Scheduling, planning and coordinating internal & external meetings.
- Process credit card and check payments.
- Generate month end reports and reconcile receivables.
- Bind proposals and reports.
- Update client contact database.
- Fulfill client orders.
- Respond to client phone calls and emails.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong online search skill
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in proofreading and formatting complex documents
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
- Conscientious and flexible, great work ethic, sense of humor and team-player attitude
- Strong interest in customer service and marketing
- Project management skills and experience
Depending on experience. Please submit pay expectation.
Location/Region: New Orleans