Campus Federal Credit Union seeks experienced Financial Service Representative in our New Orleans region to provide exceptional member service to current and prospective members through; consultative sales of appropriate Credit Union products and services. FSR participates and supports Campus Federal in reaching its sales and service goals.
Candidates should be friendly and professional and have excellent customer service skills. 2+ years’ experience in opening new accounts and consumer lending, including making a lending decision, is required.
- Actively cross-sell additional products and services by identifying needs of current and prospective members and offers appropriate credit union solutions.
- Promotes business for the Credit Union by maintaining good member relations and referring members to appropriate in-house personnel and Credit Union affiliates for new services
- Provides routine retail loan products to current and prospective members
· Assist in attaining established Credit Union and branch goals through active participation and promotion of sales management activities including outbound calling program.
- Assumes responsibility and is accountable for adherence to Credit Union policies and procedures
- Handle routine member inquires and problem resolution in an accurate and timely fashion
- Conducts paying and receiving functions as needed.
- 2+ years experience in new accounts
- 2+ years experience in lending, including determining credit worthiness
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to cross-sell products and services
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Professional appearance
Benefits include: 100% paid health, dental and LTD insurance for the employee. Other benefits and dependent benefits available. Generous paid vacation and paid sick leave also available.
to apply or email resume to
Only those most qualified will be contacted. EOE
Location/Region: Baton Rouge, LA (US)