Campus Federal Credit Union has immediate opening for a full time teller. Provide exceptional member service to current and prospective members through efficient handling of paying and receiving functions; handling of member inquiries timely and accurately; offering products and services that meet the members needs.
- Provide exceptional member service through accurate and prompt member assistance.
- Perform paying and receiving functions.
- Actively offer Credit Union products and services to current and prospective members.
- Assume responsibility and is accountable for adherence to Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Perform general account maintenance.
- Research and resolve member inquiries and problem resolution accurately and timely.
- Assist in attaining established Credit Union and branch goals through active participation and promotion of sales activities.
- Responsible for ensuring safety of Credit Union assets.
- 1-2 years teller experience
- Strong operational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to cross-sell products and services
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Professional appearance
Benefits include: 100% paid health, dental and LTD insurance for the employee. Other benefits and dependent benefits available. Generous paid vacation and paid sick leave also available.
Visit www.campusfederal.org to apply. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted. EOE
Location/Region: Baton Rouge, LA (70898)