Entrepreneur seeks a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Who will be assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general administrative activities.
Conserves President's time and promotes the corporate image by representing the president internally and externally; providing liaison between the president, key executives, and employees; publishing the corporate newsletter.
*Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes.
* Represents the president by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the president.
* Publishes the corporate newsletter by gathering information; preparing and editing articles; designing graphic presentation; producing and distributing.
* Helps key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the president.
* Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling the corporate jet; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
* Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
* Enhances president's and corporation's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Average weekly working hours is 30 hours and the pay is $20/hour.
- Investment plan will be provided.
- Complete Insurance Coverage -Health,Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Employee Wellness.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Holidays with Generous Company Discounts.
-Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
-Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
-Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
Travel Logistics, Scheduling, Informing Others, Presentation Skills, Self-Confidence, Meeting Management, Client Relationships, Written Communication, Promoting Process Improvement, Decision Making, Administrative Writing Skills
Location/Region: Baton Rouge