A/C Maintenance Tech
Let's face it. EVERYONE IS HIRING RIGHT NOW! What makes 1st Lake special? Why should you join our team?
Technicians joining our team should have:
- Experience with repairs in HVAC, electrical, plumbing and appliances
- EPA Section 608 certified to work with refrigerants (we can test and certify you if needed)
- Tools and reliable transportation; and, a valid driver's license
- The ability to work in an on-call rotation for emergency calls
What you will do as a Maintenance Technician on our Team:
- Provide our residents with HVAC, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair services in a friendly, courteous and expedient manner
- Prepare vacant apartments for new resident move-ins
- Participate in an on-call rotation with other maintenance technicians for emergency after-hours calls
- Complete required paperwork such as inventory logs, service tickets and daily recap sheets
What You Will Receive as a Maintenance Technician on our Team:
- $1,500 Sign on bonus
- Monthly gas allowance
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Free education and training
- Rental discounts are available if you live at a 1st Lake apartment community
- A robust benefits package and a generous amount of paid time off to help you achieve the perfect mix of work-life balance
- With over 75 different apartment communities, there is ample opportunity for growth
Still Not Convinced?
Click here https://1stlake.com/company-culture/ to learn more about our organization and our culture!