We are an owner-manager of over 75 different market-rate apartment communities in southern Louisiana and we have been in business for over 50 years. We are resident focused and are committed to the success of our Teams by providing in-house education and training to aide in career growth. And, we'd love to add your talents to our team of property management professionals.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the apartment make-ready process to help prepare apartments for new resident move-ins
- Show apartments to prospective residents and process move-in paperwork for qualified applicants
- Maintain a strong closing ratio
- Encourage prospective residents to lease from us by positioning our property and its apartments in a favorable light and offering the best possible customer service
- Process service requests from residents and ensure prompt response to inquiries
- Answer incoming telephone calls and email inquiries
- Helping to process rental payments may also be occasionally required
Assistant Manager Qualifications:
- Previous property management experience
- Excellent communication and closing skills
- Strong understanding of property management concepts and issues
- Superb organization are needed skills to coordinate the apartment-make ready process smoothly and efficiently
What You Will Receive:
1st Lake Properties offers free education and training to all of our team members, and we also offer benefits and paid time off to help you achieve the perfect mix of work-life harmony! Our Assistant Managers also earn commissions on apartments leased. Rental discounts are available if you live in a 1st Lake apartment. And, with over 75 different apartment communities, we also offer numerous career growth opportunities!
Still not convinced?
Click here https://1stlake.com/company-culture/ to learn more about our organization and our culture!