If you are interested in a part-time property management career, The Shadows apartments is the place for you. We are adding a part-time assistant manager to our existing team to help lease apartments and coordinate the apartment make ready process.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the apartment make-ready process to help prepare apartments for new resident move-ins
- Show apartments to prospective residents and process move-in paperwork for qualified applicants
- Maintain a strong closing ratio
- Encourage prospective residents to lease from us by positioning our property and its apartments in a favorable light and offering the best possible customer service
- Process service requests from residents and ensure prompt response to inquiries
- Answer incoming telephone calls and email inquiries
- Helping to process rental payments may also be occasionally required
Assistant Manager Qualifications:
- Previous property management experience
- Excellent communication and closing skills
- Strong understanding of property management concepts and issues
- Superb organization are needed skills to coordinate the apartment-make ready process smoothly and efficiently
What You Will Receive:
1st Lake Properties offers free education and training to all of our team members! Our Assistant Managers also earn commissions on apartments leased. And, with over 75 different apartment communities, we also offer numerous career growth opportunities!
Still not convinced?
Click here https://1stlake.com/company-culture/ to learn more about our organization and our culture!