Assistant Manager of Commercial Properties
We are seeking an experienced Assistant Property Manager to join our commercial property management division to assist the Director of Commercial Properties with the overall operational and financial success of our commercial portfolio. Candidates must have prior experience with Commercial property management.
What you will do:
- Show available commercial space, follow up with prospects, and close on leads.
- Participate in marketing plans to attract prospects.
- Prepare documents for lease execution.
- Handle service calls and emails from tenants, and coordinate service with maintenance and vendors.
- Assist in gathering bids and coordinating build outs.
- Maintain and organize property files, tenant rent rolls, and other documents and reports as needed.
- Assist with rent collections and vendor invoicing.
What you need to be successful:
- Real estate experience and license required; we can help you with licensing if needed.
- Professional and polished appearance with a positive attitude.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer and internet savvy, including Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in property management software; AMSI preferred.
- Reliable transportation to show properties within a 30-mile radius of the Metairie office.
What you’ll receive:
1st Lake Properties offers free education and training to all of our team members, and we also offer benefits and paid time off to help you achieve the perfect mix of work-life harmony!
Our Assistant Manager will earn an hourly rate of pay plus commissions on leases.
Still not convinced?
Click here https://1stlake.com/company-culture/ to learn more about our organization and our culture!