We are currently looking for a qualified individual to step into the fast-paced role of Construction Superintendent and to assume a role in managing the daily site operations at our multifamily apartment communities.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of multifamily construction experience.
What you will do as our Construction Superintendent:
- Effectively manage subcontractors to meet project deadlines
- Manage work being conducted on occupied property
- Review construction drawings for job feasibility and consult productively with architects and project management staff
- Properly receive purchased materials
- Properly monitor inventories and budgets
- Ensure adherence to safety standards
- Completion of reports in Microsoft Office programs
- Document status of project with digital photographs as needed
- Prepare change orders as required
- Responsible for QA and punch list generation with subcontractors
What you need to be successful as a Construction Superintendent:
- A strong knowledge of installation methods
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, structural and finish systems as well as building methodology
- Knowledgeable of OSHA and safety laws
- Ability to effectively use a computer and required software
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state and local building codes
- Knowledge of permitting, review, and inspection process
- Ability to monitor and respond to multiple scopes of work occurring simultaneously
- Ability to forecast scheduling challenges and present possible solutions
- Effective and responsive verbal and written communication skills
What You Will Receive
Competitive salary; and a robust benefits package, and a generous paid time off plan to help you achieve the perfect mix of work-life harmony!
Still Not Convinced?
Click here https://1stlake.com/company-culture/ to learn more about our organization and our culture!