General Maintenance Tech
Let's face it. EVERYONE IS HIRING RIGHT NOW. What makes 1st Lake Properties special? Why should you join our team?
The individual joining our Team should have the following:
- Experience with repairs in electrical, plumbing and appliances
- Tools and reliable transportation
- A valid driver's license (required for some positions)
- Some grounds maintenance duties may also be required depending upon the needs of the community
What you will do as a Maintenance Technician on our Team:
- Provide our residents with electrical, plumbing and appliance repair services in a friendly, courteous and expedient manner
- Prepare vacant apartments for new residents move-ins
- Complete required paperwork such as inventory logs, service tickets and daily recap sheets
What You Will Receive as a member of our Team:
- $500 Sign on bonus
- Monthly gas allowance (for some positions)
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Free education and training
- Rental discounts are available if you live at a 1st Lake apartment community
- A robust benefits package and a generous amount of paid time off to help you achieve the perfect mix of work-life balance
- With over 75 different apartment communities, there is ample opportunity for growth
Still Not Convinced?
Click here https://1stlake.com/company-culture/ to learn more about our organization and our culture!