We are an owner-manager of market-rate apartment communities in the Greater New Orleans area. We are resident focused and are committed to the success of our Team by providing in-house education and training with an emphasis on career development and growth.
Leasing Consultant Responsibilities:
- Show apartments to prospective residents and process move-in paperwork for qualified applicants
- Maintain a strong closing ratio
- Encourage prospective residents to lease from us by positioning our property and its apartments in a favorable light and offering the best possible customer service
- Process service requests from residents and ensure prompt response to inquiries
- Answer incoming telephone calls and email inquiries
Leasing Consultant Qualifications:
- 1 year of experience in leasing, property management, sales or real estate highly desired
- Excellent communication and closing skills
- Strong understanding of property management concepts and issues
What You Will Receive:
1st Lake Properties offers free education and training to all of our team members, and we also offer benefits and paid time off to help you achieve the perfect mix of work-life harmony! Our leasing consultants also earn commissions on apartments leased. And, with over 75 different apartment communities, we also offer numerous career growth opportunities!
Still not convinced?
Click here https://1stlake.com/company-culture/ to learn more about our organization and our culture