1st Lake Properties Baton Rouge, LA Full-time Maintenance
Posted on March 16, 2023
Let's face it. EVERYONE IS HIRING RIGHT NOW! What makes 1st Lake special? Why should you join our team?
Technicians joining our team should have:
- Experience with repairs in HVAC, electrical, plumbing and appliances
- EPA Section 608 certified to work with refrigerants (we can test and certify you if needed)
- Tools and reliable transportation; and, a valid driver's license
- The ability to work in an on-call rotation for emergency calls
What you will do as a Maintenance Technician on our Team:
- Provide our residents with HVAC, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair services in a friendly, courteous and expedient manner
- Prepare vacant apartments for new resident move-ins
- Participate in an on-call rotation with other maintenance technicians for emergency after-hours calls
- Complete required paperwork such as inventory logs, service tickets and daily recap sheets
What You Will Receive as a Maintenance Technician on our Team:
- $1,500 Sign on bonus
- Monthly gas allowance
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Free education and training
- Rental discounts are available if you live at a 1st Lake apartment community
- A robust benefits package and a generous amount of paid time off to help you achieve the perfect mix of work-life balance
- With over 75 different apartment communities, there is ample opportunity for growth
Still Not Convinced?
Click here https://1stlake.com/company-culture/ to learn more about our organization and our culture!