Let's face it. EVERYONE IS HIRING RIGHT NOW! What makes 1st Lake Properties special? Why should you join our team?
The individual joining our Team should have the following:
- Experience with repairs in electrical, plumbing and appliances
- Tools and reliable transportation
- A valid driver's license (required for some positions)
What you will do as a Maintenance Technician on our Team:
- Provide our residents with electrical, plumbing and appliance repair services in a friendly, courteous and expedient manner
- Prepare vacant apartments for new residents move-ins
- Complete required paperwork such as inventory logs, service tickets and daily recap sheets
- Some grounds maintenance duties may also be required depending upon the needs of the property
What You Will Receive as a member of our Team:
- $500 Sign on bonus
- Monthly gas allowance (for some positions)
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Free education and training
- Rental discounts are available if you live at a 1st Lake apartment community
- A robust benefits package and a generous amount of paid time off to help you achieve the perfect mix of work-life balance
- With over 75 different apartment communities, there is ample opportunity for growth
Still Not Convinced?
Click here https://1stlake.com/company-culture/ to learn more about our organization and our culture!