At 1st Lake Properties, we are adding an experienced Project Manager to our team of multi-family construction experts. The main focus of the Project Manager will be new multi-family construction projects.
The responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Follow progress of the development/design team on acquisitions and programming of new developments.
- Assist development/design team in the creation and streamlining of construction documents.
- Assist development/design team with estimating costs for feasibility, budgeting, and construction financing purposes
- Assist development/design team with value engineering
- Assist in efforts to expand vendor/subcontractor pool
- Lead efforts to review and control submittal process for accuracy, feasibility, and cost-effectiveness
- Lead efforts to develop and control bid and buyout of vendors/subcontracts
- Lead efforts to develop and maintain project schedule(s) utilizing project management software
- Lead all pre-construction meetings with sub-contractors and vendors
- Lead jobsite progress and safety meetings
- Lead efforts to consolidate, review, and approve vendor/subcontractor invoicing and change orders based on construction documents
- Assess and manage on site staff
- Establish, coordinate, and enforce practices and procedures with the day-to-day management of sub-contractors as necessary
- Inspect all construction processes and advise staff of any corrective action needed, as well as advising on best practices to be implemented
- Establish, coordinate, and enforce practices and procedures with final punchout and acceptance of units by management staff
- Advise on any warranty work that might come up on completed units
- Assist with final close out of project
Project Manager Requirements:
- 7-10 years in large scale residential new construction, preferably in multifamily
- Proficiency in Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Project)
- Familiarity with accounting software (Sage, QuickBooks)