Let's face it. EVERYONE IS HIRING RIGHT NOW. What makes 1st Lake Properties special? Why should you join our team?
Property Manager Responsibilities:
The Property Manager is the business leader of the apartment community and is responsible for the overall operations and success of the apartment community and the team:
- Advertise and market vacant apartments to attract residents
- Collect rental payments and handle operating expenses
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends
- Lead the property’s team and assess performance
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance
- Update job and market knowledge
Property Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience managing a conventional apartment community
- A passion and dedication to a job well done
- Experience with AMSI and LRO is very helpful!
What You Will Receive:
1st Lake Properties offers free education and training to all of our team members, and we also offer a robust benefits package and a generous paid time off plan to help you achieve the perfect mix of work-life harmony! Our Property Managers are also eligible for commissions and quarterly bonuses. And, rental discounts are available if you live in a 1st Lake apartment.
Still Not Convinced?
Click here https://1stlake.com/company-culture/ to learn more about our organization and our culture!