Qualifications: What you will
1st Lake Properties Metairie, LA Full-time Other
Posted on May 18, 2023
What you will do:
- Develop and implement strategies for social marketing ads and campaigns to meet company goals and objectives.
- Monitor, manage and update content on multiple internet listing services for 1st Lake Properties and for our portfolio of 72 unique apartment communities as well as our commercial portfolio.
- Administrator for the company’s website
- Collaborate with team members to conceptualize content and create marketing strategies with social initiatives.
- Work with managers to develop onsite content and ads for marketing purposes
- Connect with local merchants to sponsor events and contests.
- Provide in-depth tracking and analytics.
- Attend after-hours events and be available for real time posting/engagement
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing department for marketing campaigns, events, and strategic planning.
- Manage the online presence for the company through social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, Instagram, and more.
- Oversees reputation management by monitoring and responding to all online reviews.
- Ensures that that digital presence for 1st Lake Properties and affiliate brands have consistent messaging across all platforms.
The most important skills and qualifications you can bring to this position include:
- Having a passion and understanding of the importance in social media
- Is a highly motivated and strategic individual with a proven track record for delivering results.
- Being well versed and experienced in all social media, digital platforms, and web content maintenance.
- Being a strong communicator who is up to the challenge of digital storytelling and managing multiple accounts.
- Basic knowledge of website structure and design is ideal including an understanding of Google Analytics and WordPress.
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience preferred.
- Degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or related field also preferred.
What you'll receive for helping to grow our company brand:
- Competitive salary program
- Insurance package that includes health, dental, vision, life and disability coverage
- 401k with a company matching component
- Paid time to include generous vacation policy, sick time, paid holidays and up to 2 more days off just for working safely
If this sounds like a place for you, we'd love to hear from you!