Clerk I, Receptionist
City of Mandeville join our team as a Clerk I, Receptionist in the public works department.
- Full time, 35 hours per week
- Salary range of $11.19/hour - $22.90/hour
- Up to 14 paid holidays per year
- Health Insurance: City pays up to 100% of premiums
- Excellent retirement benefits paid by the City This position performs routine clerical tasks, including typing, answering the telephone and receiving payments. These routine tasks are performed without close supervision. Unusual situations or assignments require detailed instructions and supervisory follow-up.
Education and Experience:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent with specialized course work in general office practices
- One year of increasingly responsible related experience preferred
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience
Online applications must be received by Friday, January 21, 2022, to participate in the next Civil Service examination/competitive KSA analysis. Further information will be emailed to applicants.
Equal Opportunity Employer