Commercial Credit Administrative Coordinator
The Commercial Credit Administrative Coordinator Serves a key role to enhance the efficiency of the credit and lending process. This position is primarily responsible for assisting the Commercial Credit Manager and other members of the Commercial Credit Department with functions related to the commercial credit and lending functions.
- Minimum GED or High school diploma.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of banking experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently and within deadlines
- Previous experience in credit or lending function.
- General understanding of credit standards and loan structure.
- Complete initial file review on all loan files submitted for credit analysis
- Research portfolio quality, loan and financial documents for credit manager, credit analysts, lending manager, lenders and lending assistants
- Update work request status in credit department pipeline and track status of follow up items
- Prepare loan packets prior to loan committee meetings when required
- Validate document status in Document Manager for all loans decisioned the previous week and risk rating changes
- Assist with the review of cash secured loan requests, ACH/RDC transactions, and data security inquiries
- Assist with preliminary underwriting information such as early credit pulls, Lexis Nexis reports, and Pacer searches
- Prepare meeting and presentation documents as directed
- Assist Loan Servicing Department with any questions related to commercial loan bookings
- Order supplies as needed and according to budget
- Assist with scheduling of meetings and coordination of meeting locations/conference call set up
- Prepare discussion information for regular staff pipeline meeting
- Maintain department service standard data and report to credit manager on a regular basis
- Complete data pull for management level, board level, and regulatory level reports within allotted timeframe
- Complete data scrub prior to submitting system reports to manager
- Complies with regulatory rules and regulations, evidenced through successful completion of training and demonstrated ability.
- Complete monthly CRA review and request CRA Spark update as necessary
- Complete monthly HMDA data check for previous monthly loans within nCino
- Performs other duties as appointed by management.
Fidelity Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.