Plastic Product Specialist
The Plastic Product Specialist is responsible for the implementation, enhancement, and on-going sales support of Fidelity Bank’s debit card products; will act as the primary point of contact for all lines of business and vendors for all debit and credit card functions including new plastic product projects, plastic product business intelligence, system and card maintenance, opening/closing cards, payments processing, charge offs, disputes, balance transfers and fraud monitoring.
- Minimum GED or High School Diploma
- Minimum of three years of related experience
- Extensive knowledge of retail banking/debt and credit card operations, procedures, Regulation E, and related data processing concepts
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work independently while contributing as a team player to the goals of the department
- Excellent computer system skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Prior knowledge in Horizon, ClientLink, Intercept systems
- Experience in researching Regulation E Disputes
- Experience in Project Management
Specific Job Functions:
- Facilitate Debit and Credit Card related projects, including product development and implementation, system installation, updates and maintenance in compliance with network and financial institution operating policies and regulations
- Implements, enhances and supports debit/credit card platforms
- Oversee and perform the day to day operations related to credit cards, including credit card activations, cancellations, limit change requests, balance transfers, reporting declines, address changes, charge offs, payments and VIP request.
- Performs all duties related to debit card adjustments and disputes with a strict adherence to Regulation E.
- Performs all research duties related to debit card usage, declines and payments.
- Primary point of contact for debit card breaches and CAMS alerts, determines affected cards and provides communication to Financial Center Leaders.
- Responsible for debit card ordering and maintenance QC.
- Primary point of contact for ATM/Debit Card activations and PIN changes transaction research and mobile wallet
- Primary point of contact for credit card research using ClientLink and EZBusiness.
- Responsible for creating all new and revising current department procedures related to debit cards, credit cards and debit card disputes.
- Responsible for Card@Once debit card trouble shooting issues and PIN resets.
- Responsible for processing VISA chargeback’s when necessary
- Responsible for Debit Card Ordering/Maintenance as needed
- Responsible for issuing mobile wallet welcome letters and troubleshooting enrollment issues.
- Responsible for generating reports and providing research on Point-of-compromise, fraudulent activity and card usage.
- Responsible for balancing G/Ls for ATM disputed settlement as needed
- Assist bankers, lenders, back-office and front-end users with troubleshooting administered business applications.
- Responsible for setups of new banking products in administered business applications (i.e. RDC. ACH and Positive Pay)
- Responsible for application maintenance including updating ATM, RDC/MDC, ACH Origination and Digital Banking policies, thresholds, limits and end-user notifications.
- Complies with regulatory rules and regulations evidence through success completion of training
- Exhibit Fidelity’s World Class Service Standards while illustrating our service mantra of Simple, Easy, Fast with every interaction
Fidelity Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.