Plumber or Plumber's Helper
Jessie's Plumbing is looking for a Plumber or Plumber's Helper. Transportation required. Must Have 2 yrs New Residential Plumbing experience. Health insurance offered after 1 year of employment. $20-$30 per hour. 8-10 hour shifts. Overtime. Weekly Bonuses
We are looking for an experienced Plumber or Plumber's Helper to efficiently install Plumbing Systems in New Residential Homes and Commercial Properties.
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
- Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Install water supply systems
- Install natural gas systems
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
- Proven experience as a plumber
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential and commercial buildings
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- Valid license to practice profession
To Apply, Call 225-923-2032 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.