Early Childhood Positions
If you enjoy working with children and helping to provide a fun, safe and educational environment where you can make a difference, then this may be the position that you’ve been searching for. Our childcare center is in search of qualified workers to help monitor and lead activities throughout the day. Help kids engage in tasks and games designed to promote analytical thinking skills and cooperation, and assist them in working with others to resolve conflicts and encourage cooperation. This job will help you develop excellent skills and techniques that can benefit you in both your personal life and in future careers in child development. Some of the qualities we're looking for include
- Ensure that children are safe and that their everyday needs are met – this may include diapering, dressing, grooming, and feeding.
- Engage in positive interaction with children to build confidence and self-esteem.
- Ensure children are kept active, entertained, and engaged in developmental activities.
- Effectively discipline children who are misbehaving in the Montessori approach.
- Plan and oversee daily schedules.
- Model and encourage good social skills, e.g. strong communication and conflict-resolution skills.
- Monitor and report developmental or safety concerns