Medicaid Chief Medical Officer
The Louisiana Department of Health is seeking a Chief Medical Officer. A physician, board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and provides medical/clinical support and knowledge, to contribute to and advance the Louisiana Medicaid program. The CMO is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Interpret existing clinical policies that define services
• Analysis, development and implementation of new clinical policies
• Confer with medical directors in Medicaid managed care health plans
• Prepare and deliver presentations to Medicaid provider groups and other stakeholders
• Critically analyze Medicaid quality measures and Medicaid managed care organization quality performance
• Assist with the development of quality measures.
• Collaborate with diverse community of Medicaid managed care organization medical directors, medical professionals, and patient and community representatives.
• Chair the Medicaid Medical Care Advisory Committee, maintain/participate on the Medicaid Quality Subcommittees to support quality improvement objectives
Direct Link to position: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/louisiana/jobs/3685022/physician-v-chief-medical-officer