McDonough Marine Service, Metairie, LA - Full-Time Employment
* 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, and Vision.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
* Answer and route incoming calls in office or if scheduled to work remotely
* Update attendance calendar and timesheet as needed
* Open the mail and distribute to employees
* Maintain files
* Greet visitors
* Travel Arrangements for company meetings and events
* Prepare RFQs
* Order office supplies for Metairie office
Qualifications and Experience:
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Salesforce and marketing experience preferred but not required
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
About McDonough Marine Service:
Leader in the barge and marine transportation industry with offices in Texas, Louisiana, and Virginia. Our company has been in business over 75 years and owns 500+ barges for use in inland and offshores waters.
"Family-owned maritime business, established in 1945. Low employee turnover, great work environment"