FACILITY GREETER - NOMC ADMISSIONS
Shift: Monday- Friday Days 7:30-4pm
To greet and direct patients and visitors. To provide assistance to modalities and staff by performing functions and tasks related to transporting patients, equipment and supplies as directed by the Patient Access management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Must have High school diploma or equivalent education. Must be in good physical condition and able to use proper body mechanics. Valid LA driver’s license.
1. Customer Satisfaction/Respect for the Individual. Ability to identify those who receive services and/or products within the work environment, including patients, families, visitors, other departments, and all others. Ability to anticipate and meet the needs and expectations of customers. Promotes the customer service standards of COURTESY, ATTITUDE, RESPECT,AND ENTHUSIASM.
2. Communication. Can professionally speak and listen to information. Can express self clearly and when required. Ability to identify and use appropriate information routes. May include written and oral expression.
3. Cooperation. Ability to get along with others in a courteous professional manner.
4. Teamwork. Ability to work effectively with others to solve problems, implements group decisions and achieves group/organization goals.
5. Functions productively, responsibly and exhibits adaptability with the team. Positively demonstrates VALUES of North Oaks Health System. Plans and prioritizes work while maintaining positive performance.
6. Personal responsibility/Integrity/ Financial Responsibility: Each person is responsible for his or her actions, and individually accountable for satisfied patients/customers, confidentiality or patient and hospital information, quality outcomes, efficient operations, and the overall success of North Oaks Health System.
7. Follows North Oaks Health System’s Compliance Program and Federal and State Regulatory guidelines.
8. Performs all duties in a safe manner and follows North Oaks Health System's safety policies and procedures.
1. Assists patients/visitor with facility wayfinding. Assists patients/visitors in/out of personal vehicles.
2. Assists patients with mobility devices.
3. Transports patients and visitors as directed.between facility buildings as directed.
4. Reports safety concerns impacting patient/visitor per department and/or facility guidelines. Transportsequipment and supplies as directed by the Patient Access management.
5. Maintains appearance of the lobby and foyer area.
6. Assists with the management of wheelchairs. Notifies management of needed repairs.
7. Assists with Golf Cart maintenance and maintains maintenance log. Reports any safety concerns to management in a timely manner.
8. Assists department with inter-departmental mail management.
9. Assists others and shows willingness to work as a team player.
10. Performs appropriately in difficult situations by remaining calm, notifying appropriate personnel and initiating appropriate action.
11. Discusses problems and/or confidential information only in appropriate settings and only with appropriate personnel.
12. Perform any other duties as directed by the supervisor, manager or director.
EDUCATION AND STAFF DEVELOPMENT
1. Complies with facility and departmental education/training/competencies.
2. Confidentiality: Maintains confidentiality of patient, employee and hospital information. Financial Responsibility: Each person is individually accountable for his/her part in the overall financial well being of the
c. Complies with wearing of Hospital Identification badge as instructed.
d. Appropriate use of breaks and mealtimes
e. Attends staff meetings
f. Organizational and Departmental Regulator Compliance (OSHA, JCAHO, HCFA, OIG, etc.…)
g. Policies and Procedures
i. Work area Cleanliness
j. Hospital and Department Dress Code