GRAPHIC DESIGNER - PRINT & PRODUCTION
Status: Full Time
Shift: Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Marketing or related field or its equivalent in experience in the field or in a related area.
A minimum of two years experience in graphic design.
Technical skills include computer literacy/knowledge of Macintosh equipment and programs including other graphic design applications.
Excellent written and verbal skills.
Excellent people and communication skills a must.
1. Design display advertisement, brochures, direct mail, fliers, newsletters, signage, special event invitations, billboards and all other print or digital items as required by departments/organizations associated with the hospital.
2. Typeset and revise practice materials for clinics.
3. Design and revise forms as required by departments/organizations associated with the hospital.
4. Develop corporate identity system of departments, physicians, and organizations associated with the hospital.
5. Design artwork for collateral.
6. Design artwork for social media (ex. Facebook, Oaklink, Website).
7. Design and coordinate production for the quarterly publication of Heartbeat.
8. Design and coordinate production for the external newsletter CommUnity.
9. Design and coordinate slide presentations (ex. PowerPoint) as requested by departments, physicians and organizations associated with the hospital.
10. Design and coordinate photography sessions for special events, brochures, advertising and all other marketing requests.
11. Prepare all graphic design work for production/printing.
12. Work in conjunction with the Print Shop to produce all printed materials.
13. Investigate all collateral purchases to secure best pricing and product.
14. Attend required meetings and participate on committees as requested.
15. Maintain records, reports, and statistics as required.
16. Perform daily maintenance on computer systems. Maintain and/or upgrade system applications and hardware for Macintosh computers.
17. Maintain professional affiliations as appropriate and enhance professional growth and development through seminars, conferences, etc.
18. Perform all other duties as required or directed.
19. Performs all duties in a safe manner and follows North Oaks Health System’s safety policies and procedures.