SJB Group, LLC is seeking a Landscape Architect that can assist in the preparation and management of planning and engineering projects for subdivisions, retail centers, municipal and state projects, commercial properties and recreation facilities.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include:
- Develops and assists in the preparation of site development concepts and planning studies.
- Prepares working drawings in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Performs site plan design and assists in preparation of construction documents.
- Assists the Project Manager in client contact and communication pertaining to specific projects.
- May attend meetings and public hearings for project related activities and approvals.
- Experience with GIS, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, and Land F/X a plus.
Bachelor of Landscape Architecture degree (BSLA, BLA, MLA) with at least 3-4 years of project related experience. Must possess a current State of Louisiana Landscape Architecture License. Proficiency with the application of local development codes a plus.
Position Type: Full Time