FLEET MECHANIC - DIESEL
Competitive salary and generous benefits package. Company pays 75% of Healthcare cost for employee and family, company paid Life Insurance, STD & LTD, 7 paid holidays, earn up to 3 weeks of vacation, 401K.
This position provides maintenance to all fleet vehicles powered by gasoline, diesel and refrigeration.
Must have own mechanic tools. Specialty tools are provided.
Must have a Class A CDL drivers license within 60 days of beginning position
Experienced in repairing and diagnosing gasoline, diesel and refrigeration of these units.
- Responsible for maintaining a mechanically sound fleet of delivery tractors, trailers, and sales service vehicles.
- Responsible for viewing all vehicle inspection sheets daily to ensure assigned vehicles are mechanically sound before being released for next day service.
- Responsible for completing work orders on all vehicles serviced daily both accurately and timely.
- Responsible for ensuring all assigned vehicles are maintained timely and meet all D.O.T. regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work area
- Responsible for ensuring that all vehicles operate safely.
- Required to maintain a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have good driving record.