Do you dream of leading the IT efforts of a forward thinking, highly respected company? Our client, a professional services company, is looking for a CIO to lead their expanding IT department. This includes overseeing their infrastructure, software, and all other technology resources. The chosen candidate will be responsible for overseeing, developing, and implementing all IT strategy that supports the company’s mission and objectives. Our client is offering a very competitive compensation plan and benefits.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Work with other department executives to evaluate and develop strategic plans and budgets
• Lead strategic IT development ensuring current and future technology needs support the company’s strategic plans
• Develop and work closely with technical team to ensure proper allocation and utilization of IT resources
• Ensure company’s IT operations and security adhere to all applicable laws and regulations
• Manage both the IT disaster recovery and IT business plan
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science related field
• 8+ years’ experience in an Executive level IT role within a professional services environment
• Must have a strong knowledge of Infrastructure, VoIP and software implementation
• Must possess strong communication and exceptional management skills
• Must possess exemplary analytical and problem solving skills
• Must either reside in the greater Baton Rouge area or have strong ties to the market and a true desire to become a part of the Baton Rouge community
ANY COMMUNICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE UTMOST IN CONFIDENTIALITY. Act NOW! Jobs like these are rare to find and this opportunity will not last long.