Do you have the career opportunities as a CT Technologist you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Tulane Medical Center University and Clinic, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Tulane Medical Center University and Clinic we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance ProgramsPaid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a CT Technologist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
CT Techs are CAT Scan Technologists who work within our Imaging Department. They are vital partners to physicians by capturing images needed to make proper diagnosis for a patient. These images are used to diagnose, evaluate and treat a variety of medical issues throughout the entire body.
- The Cat Scan Tech performs cat scan examinations on patients and coordinates patient flow and the activities of the department.
- The employee will be expected to perform most duties independently and in accordance with established departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: ARRT (R) registry eligible, LSRT (New graduates can operate on a temporary state license through expiration of that license), CPR required.
- Education Graduate of an accredited Radiologic School
- Experience: One year of experience in CT or one year employment in radiology at TUHC preferred.
- Special qualifications: Must be able to successfully complete established competencies for the position within designated probationary period. Board Certified in Louisiana (LSRT). CT Certification is required within one year of hire date.
- With 235+ beds, Tulane Medical Center is an acclaimed teaching, research and medical center serving the greater New Orleans area. Tulane Medical Center has been named a World’s Best Hospital by Newsweek in its 2019 listing of the top medical facilities across the globe. Of the 1,000 hospitals listed in the report, Tulane Medical Center is one of just 250 “World’s Best Hospitals” found in the United States and the only hospital in southern Louisiana on the list.
- At Tulane, our mission statement reminds us that above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. When we speak of our mission, we usually think about our dedication to patients and their families and our commitment to them. But we are also equally committed to our employees. You are part of an organization with a long history of compassion and service to patients. The degree to which we as an organization can provide quality healthcare service is highly dependent on how well you are able to perform your job.
- HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
- If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our CT Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.