Gastroenterology Motility Specialist Opportunity at Tulane Medical Center
Tulane Medical Center New Orleans, LA Full-time Health Care Provider
Posted on June 4, 2022
Job Summary:Tulane University School of Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, is recruiting a gastroenterology motility physician for a faculty appointment in the Section of Gastroenterology.
- Full-time faculty appointment at the rank of Assistant/Associate Professor or Professor to develop our motility program in pursuit of our goal of providing a wide array of exceptional clinical programs and to enhance our clinical research endeavors
- Candidate will provide an evaluation of esophageal and gastric motility, pH-impedance, BRAVO, anorectal motility
- Position will be responsible for the instruction and teaching of gastroenterology fellows and for patient care at two hospitals
- Clinical responsibilities include inpatient consults and outpatient clinics at Tulane and affiliated hospitals
- Fellowship training in gastroenterology required
- ABIM board certification or eligibility in gastroenterology
- Position does not qualify for visa sponsorship
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) university-funded retirement plan
- Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and the option to participate in the tuition exchange program
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness program
- Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on the downtown and uptown campuses
About Tulane Medical Center
- Tulane Medical Center is an acclaimed teaching, research, and medical center serving the greater New Orleans area. Tulane physicians provide leading-edge care ranging from primary to tertiary to quaternary in a vast number of specialties.
- With 235+ beds and 600+ physicians, Tulane Medical Center continues to grow to reflect the changing needs of the community. In addition to the downtown campus, Tulane Medical Center includes the Tulane Hospital for Women and Children campus in Metairie and the Lakeview Regional Medical Center campus in Covington.
- Within walking distance of the French Quarter, the New Orleans hospital provides expert medical care for children and adults. Our doctors specialize in the routine care of infants, children, adolescents, and adults, providing a wide range of family care services.
- Our mission is to provide world-class patient care, education, and research.
New Orleans, LA, nicknamed the “Big Easy,” offers an unparalleled nightlife and music scene. It also delivers a world-famous food and culinary experience unlike any other. The city has been named #1 Most Improved on the “Best Business Cities” list by the Wall Street Journal. There are numerous neighborhoods to explore especially if you are seeking charm and character - Warehouse District, Garden District, Gentilly, and many others. Whether a townhouse, double gallery home, center-hall, or bungalow – we have the community for you. Some of the biggest employers in the city include Tulane University, Entergy Corporation, and Whitney Holding Corp.