General Orthopaedic Surgery Opportunity in Covington, Louisiana
Tulane Medical Center Covington, LA Full-time Health Care Provider
Posted on April 25, 2022
Job Summary:Tulane University Medical Group is seeking an orthopaedic surgeon for an employed opportunity at Lakeview Regional Medical Center, located in Covington, LA.
- Seeking an orthopaedic surgeon interested in offering state-of-the-art care in a patient-centered, provider-friendly, and outcomes-focused practice
- Ideal candidate should be comfortable in a busy clinical practice with an opportunity for program development
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Successfully completed an orthopaedic surgery residency
- Eligible for licensure in Louisiana
- Call 1:2 or better
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) university funded retirement plan
- Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and option to participate in the tuition exchange program
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness program
- Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on the downtown and uptown campuses
- Malpractice provided
About Lakeview Regional Medical Center
- Founded in 1977, Lakeview Regional Medical Center features 167+ beds with more than 800 employees, 240+ physicians, and specialties.
- Lakeview, a campus of Tulane Medical Center, delivers nationally recognized heart and stroke care, diabetes care, orthopedic services, outpatient rehabilitation services, women's and senior-friendly care, as well as award-winning behavioral health services and a comprehensive range of outpatient services.
- Recognized for 5 consecutive years as a top performer by the Joint Commission and ranked in the top 10 percent of all HCA hospitals for employee and physician satisfaction.
- The hospital features a Level III trauma center, heart center, and a surgical institute with advanced medical and surgical technologies in state-of-the-art facilities.