Human Resources Coordinator
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Human Resources Coordinator opening with Tulane Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At Tulane Medical Center, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
We are seeking a Human Resources Coordinator for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Human Resources Coordinator you will give local HR support to employees and be the face of the HR office. You will guide employees seeking HR transactional support to the correct self-service portal and/or the HR service center. You will support the HR Business Partner team and managers in collecting and coordinating information. You will help in local tasks which cannot be completed by the HR service center.
What you will do in this role:
- Help with local employee engagement, service awards and community events
- Support implementation of department or facility action plans from the results of engagement survey
- Maintain local hiring processes by posting jobs, organizing onsite interviews, and updating job descriptions
- You will coordinate local orientation programs and help with content delivery
- Give program support to compliance initiatives by gathering information in preparation for audits
- Maintain learning and development activities at the facility
- You will manage benefits enrollment by conducting information sessions and directing employees to the correct web and call center resources
- Help in equipping managers for the salary and incentive planning process
- Aid employees with return from Leaves of Absence or Workers’ Comp inquiries
What qualifications you will need:
- 1 or more years of experience in relevant work experience
- Bachelors Degree, or Work Experience in lieu of Degree
Human Resources Group empowers our people to grow and give purpose to the HCA Healthcare culture. We deliver our Human Resource model in three sectors: HR Business Partners, HR Shared Operations and HR Centers of Excellence. HR Business Partner teams are critical to the success of our HR delivery model. We drive performance to achieve successful results to better care for our patients, communities and each other.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Human Resources Coordinator opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.