Manager of Accreditation
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment as a Manager of Accreditation where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Tulane Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the Tulane Medical Center team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Tulane Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Manager of Accreditation for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
This role is responsible for the accreditation and regulatory activities for the system including Tulane Medical Center, Tulane Lakeside Hospital and Lakeview Regional Medical Center and all of our clinics.
- Responsible for the coordination of all organization wide accreditation activities including measuring, monitoring, trending, facilitating, initiating, providing support, and education of performance improvement activities practices and principles.
- Ensures that the organization is in compliance with standards of regulatory agencies (i.e. JCAHO, CMS, DHH, hospital licensing), at all times.
- Designs, develops, analyzes, and modifies detailed reports through the use of queries to databases to support Accreditation readiness goals.
- Creates reports and analyzes hospital-wide data in support of performance improvement activities.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Tulane Medical Center is a tertiary care facility with 235 beds and 24 specialty clinics, located within the School of Medicine downtown campus. Tulane Medical Center is an award-winning hospital and ER in New Orleans and offers advanced medical care in the Jefferson and Orleans parishes. The emergency room (ER) is within walking distance of the French Quarter, with fast average ER wait times.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In early 2022, we were proudly recognized for the 12th time as one of the world’s most ethical companies by Ethisphere, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices. In 2021, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charity care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Manager of Accreditation opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Current Louisiana Licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Master’s in Health Administration or other healthcare related discipline preferred. Bachelor’s degree in healthcare related field preferred.
- Proficiency with performance improvement models, preferably FOCUS-PDCA. Knowledgeable of PI related JCAHO standards. Participation in previous JCAHO survey(s) required. PI related experience required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Access.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.