New Graduate Nurse - Lakeside
Registered Nurse (RN) - New Graduate
Upcoming Start Dates: January and February 2023 with additional orientation dates offered every two weeks
Optional $10K Sign on Bonus & $5K Relocation Assistance
All Shifts Available
Are you looking for a facility with state-of-the art technology, experienced highly skilled professionals that are willing to train you as you start your nursing career? Then Tulane Health System is the right place for you. Come step into an environment that will make a substantial difference for our patients and for yourself by jump starting your career with an innovative and comprehensive RN residency opportunities.
- OR/Surgical Services
- Inpatient Rehab
- L&D/Mother Baby
- Student Loan Assistance Program - $100 paid monthly towards outstanding student loan
- RN to BSN & Master’s Degree fully covered by HCA
- Tuition Reimbursement - Up to $5,520 in tax-free tuition reimbursement each calendar year for higher education courses (tuition, books and course-related fees - starts at 90 days of hire)
- 401K Plan - Facility provides a 100% annual match on your contribution* (from 3% to 9% of pay).
- Hurst Review reimbursed in full
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Benefits
- Direct Deposit and Employee Discount Program
- And Much More
- · Conducted at the hospital
- · State-of-the-art simulation including comprehensive debriefs
- · Certifications needed for each unit
- · Training on charting systems
- · You will be assigned a one-on-one preceptor to train you and acclimate you to your role
- · Regular development meetings between the resident, their preceptor and their Director
- · Customized Coaching/Onboarding report for clinical preceptorship
- ·The schedule is typically three (3) 12 hour shifts at the hospital
- · Continued professional development through routine interactions with a mentor (meet at least once a month)
Tulane Health System offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our New Graduate Nurse opening and continue to learn!
Job Summary and Qualifications
What qualifications you will need:
· Graduated or graduating from an accredited school of nursing
- Louisiana State approved temporary/permanent RN License or valid compact license from permanent state of residence
- Registered Nurse, ADN or BSN
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our New Grad Nurse opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.