Orthopaedic Physician Assistant Opportunity at Tulane Medical Center
Tulane Medical Center New Orleans, LA Full-time Health Care Provider
Posted on April 25, 2022
Job Summary:The Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, LA is seeking a physician assistant to join their team.
- Physician assistant board certified and eligible for Louisiana license
- Experience with clinical and operative adult and pediatric orthopaedics
- Experience in knee, shoulder and/or sports medicine
- Experience in arthroscopy
- Surgical assist for adult hip and pediatric orthopaedics
- Responsibilities will include providing care to patients in clinics, hospital and call coverage
- Must be committed, willing to collaborate and enthusiastic about taking care of patients
- Willingness to learn and desire to work independently
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Position does not qualify for visa sponsorship
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) university funded retirement plan
- Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and option to participate in the tuition exchange program
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness program
- Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on the downtown and uptown campuses
- Tulane Medical Center is an acclaimed teaching, research, and medical center serving the greater New Orleans area. Tulane physicians provide leading-edge care ranging from primary to tertiary to quaternary in a vast number of specialties.
- With 235+ beds and 600+ physicians, Tulane Medical Center continues to grow to reflect the changing needs of the community. In addition to the downtown campus, Tulane Medical Center includes the Tulane Hospital for Women and Children campus in Metairie and the Lakeview Regional Medical Center campus in Covington.
- Within walking distance of the French Quarter, the New Orleans hospital provides expert medical care for children and adults. Our doctors specialize in the routine care of infants, children, adolescents, and adults, providing a wide range of family care services.
- Our mission is to provide world-class patient care, education, and research.