Outpatient Family Medicine Opportunity at Tulane Medical Center
Tulane Medical Center New Orleans, LA Full-time Health Care Provider
Posted on May 27, 2022
Family Practice wo OB
Job Summary:Tulane University School of Medicine’s Department of Family Medicine is seeking full time, outpatient family medicine candidates for faculty appointment.
- Candidates with faculty development fellowship training or MPH are encouraged to apply
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years of experience
- Must have a demonstrated record of clinical, teaching and scholarly activities
- Faculty spend approximately 70-80% in one of the family medicine outpatient clinics with the remainder promoting our academic and teaching mission
- Tulane Department of Family Medicine is committed to collaborative efforts in patient care, clinical research, and student education
- Excellent opportunity for an academic family medicine physician to help grow our current clinical practice, enrich our medical student curriculum, and contribute to our research endeavors
- Board certified in family medicine
- Applicants must be eligible for licensure in Louisiana
- Position does not qualify for visa sponsorship
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) university funded retirement plan
- Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and option to participate in the tuition exchange program
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness program
- Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on the downtown and uptown campuses
About Tulane Medical Center:
- Tulane Medical Center is an acclaimed teaching, research and medical center serving the greater New Orleans area. Tulane physicians provide leading edge care ranging from primary to tertiary to quaternary in a vast number of specialties.
- With 235+ beds and 600+ physicians, Tulane Medical Center continues to grow to reflect the changing needs of the community. In addition to its downtown campus, Tulane Medical Center includes the Tulane Hospital for Women and Children campus in Metairie and the Lakeview Regional Medical Center campus in Covington.
- Within walking distance of the French Quarter, The New Orleans hospital provides expert medical care for children and adults. Our doctors specialize in the routine care of infants, children, adolescents, and adults, providing a wide range of family care services.
- Our mission is to provide world-class patient care, education and research.
New Orleans, LA, nicked named the “Big Easy,” offers an unparalleled nightlife and music scene. It also delivers a world-famous food and culinary experience unlike any other. The city has been named #1 Most Improved on the “Best Business Cities” list by the Wall Street Journal. There are numerous neighborhoods to explore especially if you are seeking charm and character - Warehouse District, Garden District, Gentilly, and many others. Whether a townhouse, double gallery home, center-hall or bungalow – we have the community for you. Some of the biggest employers in the city include Tulane University, Entergy Corporation, and Whitney Holding Corp.