Quality Coordinator RN - BMT
Tulane Medical Center is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for Quality Coordinator RN - BMT position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
Tulane Medical Center offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Tulane Medical Center!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Coord BMT Quality coordinates the development, implementation, evaluation and maintenance of all standard operating policies, procedures and protocols, as well as, the quality management plan for the clinical, collection and processing programs for the for inpatient and outpatient departments, including but not limited to all procedures, administrative operations, and the Quality Management Program of the Program, including familiarity with standards of the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC), National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), and Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), The Joint Commission (TJC), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), and other applicable laws and regulations. S/he coordinates regulatory and accreditation survey activities, including on-site inspections and follow-up to ensure compliance, with assistance from other departments. The regulatory manager develops and maintains an effective intra-disciplinary communication network within the program and across the entire organization. S/he acts as an expert resource to others regarding medical oncology, hematologic malignancy and stem cell transplantation processes, standards of care and regulatory requirements.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current Louisiana RN licensure or compact licensure
- Bachelors Degree required; Masters preferred
- Four years of experience in clinical area (oncology); 2 years experience with Quality/Utilization Management/Performance Improvement initiatives
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Tulane Medical Center is a 235+ bed teaching, research and medical center serving the greater New Orleans area. Tulane Medical Center has been named a World’s Best Hospital by Newsweek in its 2019 listing of the top medical facilities. Of the 1,000 hospitals listed in the report, Tulane Medical Center is one of just 250 World’s Best Hospitals found in the United States. We were the only hospital in southern Louisiana on the list. At Tulane Medical Center, our mission statement reminds us that above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. When we speak of our mission, we usually think about our dedication to patients and their families and our commitment to them. We are equally committed to our employees. You are part of an organization with a long history of compassion and service to patients. The degree to which we as an organization can provide quality healthcare service is highly dependent on how well you are able to perform your job.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Quality Coordinator RN - BMT opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.