Registered Nurse - Cardiac Cath Lab
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Registered Nurse (RN) – Cardiac Cath Lab - $20,000 Sign On Bonus
Make an impact while earning extra cash! Tulane Medical Center’s Cath Lab team is seeking talented RNs to join the best! We are currently offering a $20,000 Sign-On Bonus. Please ask your Recruiter for more details!
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Cath Lab RN today with Tulane Medical Center.
At Tulane Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
Cath Lab nurses are experts at providing compassionate care and preparing patients undergoing various minimally-invasive, interventional procedures such as catheterization and angioplasty. They have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm under pressure.
About Tulane's Cath Lab :
- 6 state-of-the-art procedure rooms
- Tulane's innovative Cath Lab specializes in Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Pulmonary, Neurointerventional Radiology, Electrophysiology, and TAVR procedures
- Opportunity to work alongside Tulane's award winning Cardiovascular Services team while caring for patients before, during, after interventional procedures
- Work a Mon-Fri schedule while earning competitive On-Call pay!
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.