Registered Nurse - Radiation Oncology Coordinator
Registered Nurse (RN) - Radiation Coordinator - Tulane Downtown - Monday-Friday
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Radiation Coordinator at Tulane Medical Center Downtown.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Tulane Downtown, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
Student Loan Repayment Assistance
Paid Personal Leave
401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
About this unit:
- Team work! The culture that surrounds us in Radiation is not only one of great patient care, but the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- Supportive nurse leaders, experienced Charge RNs & exceptional physician support
- The Tulane Cancer Center’s radiation oncology team is committed to ensuring the quality of the therapy we deliver. The department is accredited by the American College of Radiology and all treatments are monitored by an experienced team. We also combine the unique resources of the skilled physicians and staff of Tulane Health System with the research and education opportunities offered by the Tulane University School of Medicine to create individualized treatment plans using the most advanced technologies.
- The Registered Nurse is a professional nurse who assumes responsibility and accountability for the delivery and management of patient care. S/he utilizes the nursing process, the healthcare environment, and current technology to provide a climate which optimizes patient care and staff development.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Louisiana or Compact RN licensure required.
- Current BLS required
- Previous Radiation Therapy experience preferred
With 235+ beds, Tulane Medical Center is an acclaimed teaching, research and medical center serving the greater New Orleans area. Tulane Medical Center has been named a World’s Best Hospital by Newsweek in its 2019 listing of the top medical facilities across the globe. Of the 1,000 hospitals listed in the report, Tulane Medical Center is one of just 250 “World’s Best Hospitals” found in the United States and the only hospital in southern Louisiana on the list.
At Tulane, our mission statement reminds us that above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. When we speak of our mission, we usually think about our dedication to patients and their families and our commitment to them. But we are also equally committed to our employees. You are part of an organization with a long history of compassion and service to patients. The degree to which we as an organization can provide quality healthcare service is highly dependent on how well you are able to perform your job.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.