Associate Director of College Advising & Director of AA for Student Athletes
Tulane University New Orleans, LA Full-time Education
Posted on August 29, 2023
The Associate Director of College Advising and the Director of Academic Advising for Student Athletes serves as a member of the leadership team of NTC academic advising. This position has the following responsibilities:
• Manages and leads the operations of the Academic Services for Student Athletes.
• Develops and manages academic advising practices, policies and procedures to support student-athlete success.
• Assists the Compliance Office in calculation of the NCAA’s annual Academic Performance Rate data and report.
• Complies with NCAA academic support services according to accreditation evaluation and reports.
• Develops, implements, and monitors budgets and all related finances.
• Completes referrals/outreach/partnerships with committees, work standards and other duties as assigned.