Program Coordinator, Research Development
Tulane University New Orleans, LA Full-time Research & Development
Posted on November 11, 2023
The Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine is seeking applications for the role of Program Coordinator in the Office of Research Development (ORD). The Program Coordinator reports to the Associate Dean for Research (ADR).
Duties include:• Performs routine administrative activities (notetaking, coordinating meetings, scheduling, room/space bookings, catering, purchasing, reimbursements, travel, etc.).
• Identifies funding opportunities and distributing to announcements to faculty.
• Maintains a database of faculty research interests.
• Tracks and reports research metrics.
• Organizes and coordinates logistics for research meetings and events.
• Manages ORD initiatives.
• Oversees development and maintenance of the ORD website.
• Coordinates with communications and PR staff to enhance research visibility.
• Prepares and edits reports.
• Creates and distributes announcements.