Why work here?
“Awesome family-owned business and work environment! TWFG/Rick Rogers proudly supports its team members by giving them an opportunity to determine their own success”
Licensed Sales Agent - JOB DESCRIPTION:
• New business sales (personal lines) and management of existing accounts
• Quote, cross-market, and remarket for the purpose of retention according to agency SOP
• Understand each carrier’s underwriting guidelines and adhere to them
• Responsible for daily reporting, including cancelations, expirations, and pending action items (MS Excel, customized reports from company database)
• Consult with prospects and clients about policy and coverage questions and policy changes
• Work with current referral sources
• Ability to work effectively within our client database management system (EVO)
• Understand the organizations overall goals and procedures
• Effectively communicate with the Owner and Director of Sales on pressing items daily
• Must have a valid Property and Casualty Insurance License
• 2+ years in an independent agency setting and knowledge of independent markets (home, flood, auto, specialty lines)
• Must be a free thinker, but understands agency’s (SOPs)
• Must have an outgoing personality, work with a sense of urgency, enjoy friendly sales competition, and motivated to achieve financial incentives through selling, cross-selling, and client retention – No cold calling
• Able to work 9am - 5:00pm
• Must be proficient with MS Word and MS Excel and able to effectively communicate using MS Outlook
• The candidate will have direct access to the top insurance carriers in our market as well as to our existing referrals.
• EXPERIENCE AND ACTIVE P&C LICENSE A MUST – NO NEED TO APPLY WITHOUT THESE CREDENTIALS
Salary Range - $50k-$75k
High new and renewal commissions
Offers high quality health insurance, 401k, Life, Dental and Vision
Casual dress – (jeans ok – no rips or tears)
Opportunity for advancement
The person we’re looking for will have an outgoing and friendly personality, ability to multi-task, adapt to change easily, work in a fast-paced environment, self-motivated, driven, ability to work individually and with a team and have a positive attitude.
How to Apply:
Please forward a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or you may also apply here. You may also fax a resume to 504.371.5163. A degree is NOT required for this position, though a PLUS. We look forward to meeting you!