Adjunct Lecturer of Spanish
Reports to: Chair of the Department of Humanities
Basic Function: Teaching Elementary Spanish I (Fall semester ) and II (Spring semester)
• Develop course curriculum and syllabi
• Deliver lectures and lead class discussions
• Assign homework and projects to help your students learn the material
• Offer additional help outside of class as needed
• Administer final exams
• Complete grading and submit required forms and other administrative paperwork by assigned deadlines
• Maintain course attendance records in Self Service
• Complete and maintain course pages in the Canvas LMS, including syllabi, assignments, tests, grading, and course file
s • Be available to students via email and/or Canvas messaging.
• Master's degree in Spanish or in Foreign Languages with at least 18 hours of graduate coursework in Spanish
• Teaching experience at the college level (preferred).
Salary: Compensation is commensurate with credentials.
The University of Holy Cross Assets equal opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, marital status, or veterans' status in the admission to, participation in, or employment of its programs and activities.