Intralox, L.L.C. has an opening for an inside Operational Customer Service Representative on an industry specific team. As a member of this team, the qualified individual will be responsible for providing exceptional, accurate service to customers while managing a substantial volume of requests and inquiries electronically. Some phone work is required as well.
For more information about Intralox and the great benefits that we offer, click here.
- Work in conjunction with team members to add value to customers
- Manage a large volume of transactional work.
- Accurately service customer requests received electronically and through customer portals.
- Reply to customer requests via email and phone.
- Prioritize customer requests for expedites and standard orders.
- Manage customer returns and complaints.
- Maintain up-to-date account and customer contact information.
- High School degree required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy in all work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong team player - self-manged and proactive
- Good judgement and decision making skills
- Process- and procedure-driven
- Ability to work rotating shifts: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.; 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; and 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute
- Ability to work the occasional weekend for training and development
- Prior customer service experience
- Some college preferred
- Familiarity with ERP systems (Oracle) a plus
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA