Position functions to provide research data from routine experiments performed in the laboratory.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Data analysis skills, including basic knowledge of software and programs such as Prism, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently in the completion of assigned tasks.
Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Laboratory experience.
- MS Degree in Molecular Cell Biology, Physiology, or Biochemistry preferred.
- Cell molecular biology skills.
Salary Ranges Minimum salary(USD $): 30400 Maximum salary(USD $): 48600
Pay decisions are based on education, experience, skills and budget. The lower third of the range typically applies to less experienced candidates; the middle third for more experienced; and the upper range for those with exceptional qualifications and sustained performance.
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA