The Assistant Director assists the Director in the administration of the Freeman School’s graduate programs including external program visibility and internal operations.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication, leadership, supervisory, negotiating, and marketing skills including experience in successfully leading collaborative efforts
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to work outside of the standard 8:30-5 work week
Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- MBA degree
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in academic administration and familiarity with business graduate education
Compensation Information This position is assigned to pay grade P2.25. Tulane offers a variety of options to enhance your health and well-being so that you may enjoy more out of life now and in the future. Learn more about Life at Tulane as well as our Benefits and Pay. See our Candidate Resources to learn more about our hiring process and what to expect.
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA