Responsible for operating main bank within the casino cage. Perform various functions for completing transactions with Cage Cashiers and audit all documentation from gaming traffic.
- Maintain accurate disbursing of guest and company funds with Cage personnel by processing and verifying all transactions and documentation in accordance with gaming regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Document and issue receipt for markers, paid out, safekeeping, jackpots, and table fills.
- Exchange gaming chips and tickets, cash checks, and process markers and fills.
- Monitor cash intake in both Hard and Soft Count areas, including the counting of all monies and verification of complete collection figures.
- Audit documentation for fill traffic from all gaming areas.
- Obtain customer credit information and coordinate with fellow cage personnel accordingly.
- Maintain bank balance and safeguard casino cage assets during assigned shift.
- Process promotion paperwork, Food & Beverage, and other deposits.
- Assist Cage Supervisor with any training or direction as needed.
- Assist guests with inquiries and advise on current promotions.
- Performance of duties requires standing for majority of shift.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Minimum six (6) month cage cashiering experience.
- Ability to operate calculators, computers, and money counters for cash and coin.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read and speak English.
- Must be able to bend, push, lift, and carry up to 26 pounds in weight.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA