Envision Physician Services and Palms West Children's Hospital are seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Medical Director to join our team located in Loxahatchee, Florida located in the greater West Palm Beach Area.
Pediatric ED Features:
- 53,000 annual patient visits (35,000 Main ED; 18,000 Peds ED).
- Palms West Children's Hospital features a 10-bed pediatric ED (14 Bed Adult ED)
- Physician Shifts: 7a-7p, 7p-7a
- APP Shifts PEDs ED: 2p-12a
- Resident coverage with 3 surrounding residency programs and in-house Pediatric Residency Program
- Admit rate is 15%
- Accredited NICCU
- Located on a spacious 94-acre campus
- Offering occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision and 401k
Qualified candidates must be a BC/BP Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician (having completed a fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine) with current ACLS and PALS.
Palms West Hospital has provided healthcare excellence since 1986. It is a thriving, comprehensive, acute care community hospital that provides a full complement of specialty services. As the only hospital in the Western Communities with a dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department, Palms West is a leader in pediatric care.
They are a thriving, comprehensive, acute care hospital offering a wide range of specialty services including adult rehabilitation, angioplasty, breast center, cardiopulmonary services, Center of Excellence in minimally invasive gynecology, emergency medicine, critical care services, imaging, laboratory, maternity and newborn care, OB Hospitalist program, occupational therapy, orthopedics, outpatient therapy, pediatric oncology hematology and oncology, pediatric sedation and infusion, rehabilitation, robotic surgery (including gynecology and urology) and surgical services.
• Recognized as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
• Designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the State Department of Health and Human Services
• Earned a Center of Excellence COEMIG designation in minimally invasive gynecology by the AAGL and Surgical Review Corporation
• Named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission for exemplary performance in using evidence based clinical processes that are shown to improve heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia
Palms West Hospital is a proud member of HCA Healthcare- a leading healthcare provider with 179 hospitals, 120 freestanding surgery centers and numerous other healthcare facilities. HCA has been named one of the Ethisphere Institute’s World’s Most Ethical Companies. The Ethisphere Institute is a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices.
We offer above market pay rates, CME allowance, occurrence based malpractice, medical, dental, vision, as well as many other benefits!
Location/Region: Loxahatchee, FL