Responsible for the repair, service, and maintenance of all types of automobiles, trucks, and industrial equipment such as forklifts, tractors, Bobcats, e.g., fittings, hoses, etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to stoop, bend and work under vehicles depending on type of work and equipment being serviced
- Must be able to perform heavy lifting up to 80 lbs.
- Manual dexterity for use of tools is required.
- Ability to function with minimal supervision
Required Education and/or Experience
- A high school diploma or its equivalent
- Three years experience in mechanical background
- Must have a valid and unrestricted (not include corrective lens needs) U.S. Drivers license and must meet the Tulane University Motor Vehicle Policy criteria to become authorized as a driver.
Compensation Information This position is assigned to pay grade T2.23. Tulane offers a variety of options to enhance your health and well-being so that you may enjoy more out of life now and in the future. Learn more about Life at Tulane as well as our Benefits and Pay. See our Candidate Resources to learn more about our hiring process and what to expect.
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA