We currently have an opening for a Financial Center Leader II in Metairie. The primary responsibility of the Financial Center Leader II is bank sales and service to include leadership, business development, consumer lending, coaching and development of the branch team and operational excellence. The FCL II will provide world class client service, operational and audit excellence, while attracting new clients, cross-selling the existing client base, loans, deposits, and other bank products as needed.
Job description includes:
- Minimum GED or High school diploma.
- Previous banking or financial services experience
- Extensive background in financial institution operating policies and procedures, banking regulations (state and federal), employee development, and public relations.
- Experience marketing financial products and services.
- Good interpersonal communication and computer skills; ability to operate standard office equipment such as adding machines and PC's.
- Ability to schedule, manage and coach employees.
- Must be able to work with other lines of business.
- Must be able to achieve sales/marketing financial goals as set forth by management.
- Must be able to travel to multiple locations.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs.
- Must be able to achieve SAFE Act certification.
- Three years previous experience as a Branch manager, Personal Banker and/or Supervisor.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
Specific Job Functions:
- Own overall sales management of the branch(es) ensuring balance growth from a loan deposit and non-interest income prospective.
- Enhance existing client relationships, develop centers of influence and new clients.
- Create and communicate weekly plans of action in order to achieve overall bank goals.
- Successfully coach and develop branch(es) direct reports, creating an environment in which associates learn, grow and are fulfilled.
- Readily takes consumer loan applications.
- Maintains the branch(es) and stays abreast of security policies and procedures.
- Handles customer problems and complaints; counsels customers with special needs or requests.
- Prepares reports for management as required.
- Ensures quality audit reports by working closely with branch operations.
- Provides and maintains a professional, business-like atmosphere within the branch office.
- Reviews branch staff members for formal performance evaluations and recommends salary adjustments. Counsels employees when needed. Coordinates staff training when needed.
- Willing to be an actively participant in community organizations and events.
- Mentor, guide, and professionally develop branch team to increase knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Higher scope of business responsibility compared to Financial Center Leader I.
- Performs teller duties as necessary to maintain efficient customer service standards
- Complies with regulatory rules and regulations, evidenced through successful completion of training and demonstrated ability.
- Performs other duties as appointed by management
Fidelity Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
Location/Region: Metairie, LA